Wednesday, February 3, 2010

letter from someone who loved me that way....and for those whom I loved so much...



from the one and only "nemo" thanks for all...you've shared with me...hope this is gonna be a good beginning between you and me..and the world around us.... thanks for understanding me so well...that I'm a selfish, individualistic, having so highly - pride of confessing something...and yeah...full of carelessness...and i was so shock to read this...and thank you for loving me that way...^^b

February 2, 04.12am

Dear, Love

There maybe days when yew get up in the morning and things aren't the way yew had
hoped they would be. That's when yew have to tell yourself that things will get better. . . There r times when people disappoint yew and let yew down. But those r the times when yew must remind yourself to trust your own judgments and opinion to keep your life focused. . Read more on believing in yourself. There will be challenges to face and changes to make in your life, and it's up to yew to accept them. Constantly keep yourself headed in the right direction for yew. .it may not be easy at times but in those times of struggle yew will find a stronger sense of who yew are. So when the days come tat r filled with frustration and unexpected responsibilities, rememba to believe in yourself, in God and all yew want your life to be. Because the challenges and changes will only help yew to find the goals that yew know r meant to come true vo yew. Keep believing in God and in yourself.

Happy Birthday


With love. .



hmmmm....thanks yaaaa....this words means a lot for me...hehee...love yew...>_<> for everyone...for my family..my beloved mom and dad'...yg udah selalu support di belakang kapanpun dan dimanapun..makasih ya pa ma...udah selalu support tunjung and rela akhirnya nglepas tunjung sendiri disini...untuk kakak gue tersayang dan ceweknya yg slalu berusaha ada buat gue..i do love you...to my bestfriends...sahabat sahabat guee..guys..all of you are amazing and the best gifts for me from the beginning until now..jangan bosen bosen kasi doa and support yah..........and for you..who really loved me that way.... thanks wat smua support and doa doa kalian yah....makasih bangett....aku gag bisa bilang apa apa kecuali makasih ...dan sekali lagi..terima kasih...... Tuhan jahatkah aku dan egoiskah aku jika aku bilang...Tuhan aku sayang mer
eka dan aku ingin selamanya begini...just don't wanna let them go...Tuhan makasih...I love to be a simple girl and i do love my simple life..... officially missing you...

Love
Tunjung ^^b

No comments: