Thursday, January 28, 2010

pidaTo kematian dari kakakku...di pemakamanku suatu saat nanti.....

pidato kematian yang ditulis seorang kakak terbaik yang aku punya.......pidato kematian ini aku minta darinya.....from the one and only..my beloved brother...KenYooo....


An Elegy for Tunjung Sawitri

I was in the middle of an important client’s meeting when my cell-phone rang, and my sister Tunjung directly asked me to spend 5 minutes to talk. She suddenly asked me what would I said in her funeral ceremony if she passed-away. Oh my goodness, I was so angry when she said that. I just asked her to stop talking at that time and I went back to finish my meeting. She’s my only sister but we’re just like a stranger, matter of fact. Back in the time when we’re just the kids, there always been a fighting on both of us. Cries, screams and argues were heard all over the house everyday. At that moment, she might be someone that I really hated most. I remember how I used to make a taunt on her “ugly Tunjung, ugly Tunjung, you’re big nothing you’re big nothing.”

But leaving to Jakarta somehow change the way I feel about her. She had grown up and trying to conquer the world by herself. She’s smart, confident, independent, and I started to respect her. I was proud for anything she had ever done. Especially when she could prove that she could responsible on her study and did the part time job at the same time she took care our mom & dad. You know, people always said that life is unfair; well it’s true, it’s so damn true, but I guess I was lucky to have Filomena Tunjung Sawitri as my sister.

Now, my greatest regret is when I couldn’t be there, stayed by her side when the Lord took her. I also felt sorry because I couldn’t have a chance to say that I was very proud on her. I wished I could turn back the time. Well, I go to church rarely but I’ll promise to come everyday if Lord Jesus could bring her back just for a couple minutes, so I can tell her…how I missed her a lot and I’m sorry for not being a good brother in her life.

On the way home, back to Jogja; I made a little pray and I hope she can hear it from heaven;


“Angel north, angel south, angel east and angel west
Promise me please and do your best
Always guard my lovely Tunjung while she’s having rest”


Albertus Aryo Saloka
Jakarta, 08th of May 2009


* kakakku Albertus Aryo Saloko.......makasih yaaaaaaa...ku sayang kaaaawwwww.....><

No comments: